Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Two New Collages + More Features!

I wanted everyone to be able to see the newest additions to the "Simulations" series. For those who may not be familiar with the series, "Simulations" consist of photo collages that I have constructed which marry nature and the human form together. Ideally, I would like to have at least 20 new collages completed by the end of 2011, (no pressure!).

Here are the scanned images of the newest collages with their size measurements,


Dismember,8.5"(L) x 7"(W).



Emerge, 10.5"(L) x 6.5"(W).


I'm also thrilled to announce my photography has been feature on two more sites! The first site is a fantastic art blog from Panama, called Machincandao.com!


The second site is Trendland.net, which is a great website where you can see some of the most inspiring work to browse through.


No comments: